Dizzy Izzy & Ernst

Dizzy Izzy & Ernst
Dizzy Izzy & Ernstl

Sunday 4 May 2014

Copacabana ...

... but the Bolivian one!!! On the shore of Lake Titicaca, 3841 meters above sea level - aaargh! ...

... some furry locals on our way there ...


... Ernst, the master of the silly hats ...


... the blessing of the cars ... mah! ...

 
... view from Cerro Santa Barbara ... I almost spit one of my lungs on my way up ...
 


... view from Cerro San Cristobal ... I almost spit both lungs on my way up ...


... sunset from the docks ...


... bottle-feeding a baby alpaca ... and yes, now I want one!!! ...


... panoramic view of Copacabana ...


 
 
... at first it looked a bit like the Bolivian Disneyland, but it was a very pleasant town to spend a day - and our launch pad to Sun Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment